Monday, October 22, 2012

Erin and Bill

Erin and Bill were married this past August and I am excited to have the professional pictures from Bellus Photo and Film in my hands.  

Erin was a delight to work with and made such a gorgeous bride.  I loved that it was very important for her to have her grandmother's rosary included in the handle of her bouquet.  



 
  




The service was held at St Charles Borromeo Catholic Church in Gretna.  I loved the contemporary setting of this new church.
The unity candle had a floating candle instead of a pillar candle, which I loved.  Erin purchased the vase that had love notes on it.















Erin and Bill's reception was at the LaVista Conference Center and featured three different purple and green arrangements. 























Congratulations to the two of you!  It has been a true pleasure!



No comments:

Post a Comment